Tuscan Pot Pie1 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 40 min
“A pie with Italian sausage and crunchy crust.” - by timetoshine45
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Break sausage into an ovenproof skillet over medium heat; cook and stir, breaking the meat into small pieces as it cooks, until completely browned, about 10 minutes. Drain excess fat from the skillet.
- Stir spaghetti sauce, cannellini beans, and thyme through the drained sausage. Bring the mixture to a simmer; cook at a simmer until hot, about 5 minutes. Remove skillet from heat; stir cheese through the mixture until melted evenly throughout.
- Arrange crescent roll dough triangles atop the sausage mixture in a spiral pattern with points of dough toward the center, covering the sausage mixture completely.
- Bake in preheated oven until crust is golden brown and meat mixture is hot and bubbly, about 12 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 703 cal
- 37.7 g
- 51.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe More Reviews
Mom's Fabulous Chicken Pot Pie with Biscuit Crust
Upside-Down Pizza Pot Pie
Just swipe to see more like this.