Pasta Casserole23 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 35 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 5 min
“A pasta casserole made with red sauce, ground beef, onions, bell pepper, pepperoni, and cheese.” - by Macy
Original recipe yields 15 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef until no pink shows; drain.
- Combine in a 9x13 inch casserole dish: pasta, ground beef, bell pepper, onion, tomato sauce and pepperoni; blend well. Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until cheese is melted and casserole is heated through.
Amount Per Serving (15 total)
- 317 cal
- 14.6 g
- 29.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (23)Rate This Recipe
"I omitted the second meet and added a can of diced tomatoes. I also added lots of italian seasoning. Turned out good and was fast and easy (on the budget as well). ..." See more"
"This went over really well in our house! We also added a couple cloves of garlic...." See more"
Swiss Chard, Sausage, Pasta, and Bean Casserole
Brie and Asparagus Pasta Casserole
Just swipe to see more like this.