Coconut Buffalo Chip Cookies0 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 30 min
“I tweaked this recipe so much that it's now my own. Also known as (at least by me) 'Everything but the kitchen sink cookies,' these cookies have a fun variety of ingredients in them for a ton of texture and flavor. The photo is of them both with and without the cocoa powder.” - by Nancy Anne
Original recipe yields 30 cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 2 baking sheets.
- Mix flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and baking soda together in a bowl.
- Beat coconut oil, brown sugar, and white sugar together in a separate bowl until creamy and smooth. Beat eggs and vanilla extract into coconut oil mixture. Mix flour mixture into coconut oil mixture until just blended. Fold rolled oats, corn flakes, chocolate chips, shredded coconut, and raisins into the batter.
- Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of batter onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges of cookies are lightly browned and middles are cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes. Cool cookies on the pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
Amount Per Serving (30 total)
- 199 cal
- 10.2 g
- 27.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies II
Soft Oatmeal Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.