Mini Penne with Sweet Peppers and Parmigiano-Reggiano0 Reviews
“Mini penne tossed with colorful bell peppers and fresh basil makes a colorful and satisfying vegetarian meal. Barilla White Fiber pasta adds a healthy fiber boost without sacrificing taste.” - by Barilla
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Season water with salt to taste (optional).
- In a large skillet, gently saute chopped onions in olive oil for five minutes over medium heat.
- Meanwhile dice the peppers into 1/2 inch squares, add to the skillet and saute for three minutes over medium heat.
- Season with salt, pepper and add the broth. Keep cooking until sauce is reduced.
- Meanwhile cook pasta according to package directions, drain and toss with the sauce.
- Stir in chopped basil and cheese before serving.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 519 cal
- 18.2 g
- 73.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Whole Grain Linguine with Roasted Peppers
Whole Grain Penne with Radicchio, Butternut Squash and Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese
Just swipe to see more like this.