Mini Shells with Grape Tomatoes, Green Beans, and Mozzarella0 Reviews
“Fresh green beans and grape tomatoes are tossed with Barilla White Fiber pasta shells and topped with marinated mozzarella pieces.” - by Barilla
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Season water with salt to taste (optional).
- Marinate the mozzarella cheese with 2 tablespoons oil, a pinch of salt and black pepper, and fresh basil.
- Meanwhile, cook the garlic and remaining olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat until garlic turns slightly yellow.
- Add the tomatoes, season with salt and pepper and saute over high heat for 1 minute.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions, along with the green beans in the same pot. Drain and toss with the tomatoes.
- Stir in the marinated cheese mixture before serving.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 635 cal
- 24.6 g
- 78.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Elbows with Cauliflower and Brussels Sprouts
Shells with Cherry Tomatoes, Basil and Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese
Just swipe to see more like this.