Praline Pecan French Toast2 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 8 hr 45 min
“Great for Christmas morning!” - by jmsorce
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Mix half-and-half, eggs, vanilla, and 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar together in a large shallow bowl; add French bread. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place butter in a 9x13-inch casserole dish. Place casserole dish in the preheating oven to melt butter, about 5 minutes. Swirl butter over bottom of the dish.
- Spread brown sugar, maple syrup, and pecans over the melted butter. Arrange soaked bread atop pecan mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until French toast is cooked through, 30 to 35 minutes. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 460 cal
- 23.9 g
- 50.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
Creme Brulee French Toast
Best Oven Baked French Toast
Just swipe to see more like this.