Eggnog Snow Pudding0 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 5 min
- Ready In: 3 hr 20 min
“My sister-in-law shared this recipe with our family when she married my brother. When we serve it on Christmas Eve, one serving of pudding included an almond. The person with the almond gets a gift. Each year everyone wants to win!” - by Melchizedek
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Mix gelatin and water in the top of a double boiler over simmering water, stirring frequently until gelatin is dissolved and mixture is warm, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Pour eggnog into a large bowl; gradually stir gelatin mixture into eggnog. Refrigerate eggnog-gelatin mixture until thickened, 2 to 3 hours.
- Beat eggnog mixture with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Beat egg whites in a glass or metal bowl until foamy. Gradually add sugar and nutmeg, continuing to beat until stiff peaks form. Lift your beater or whisk straight up: the egg whites will form sharp peaks. Fold egg white mixture into eggnog mixture.
- Pour eggnog pudding into a serving bowl and refrigerate until set, about 1 hour. Spoon pudding into 8 individual serving bowls; add raspberries to each serving.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 441 cal
- 19.1 g
- 51.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Eggnog Creme Brulee
Eggnog and Sprite(R) Winter Punch
Just swipe to see more like this.