Almond Butter Blossoms0 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 25 min
“This is a New Year's Eve tradition for my husband and I. It's an absolutely delicious new twist to the traditional peanut butter cookies, though they look almost exactly the same.” - by AliBaby
Original recipe yields 4 dozen cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat butter and almond butter in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until creamy, about 30 seconds. Beat in 1/2 cup sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt until thoroughly combined. Beat egg, milk, and vanilla extract into moist ingredients.
- Beat whole wheat flour and as much of the all-purpose flour as the mixer can handle; stir remaining flour into dough.
- Combine 3 tablespoons sugar with ground almonds in a shallow bowl. Pinch off dough and roll into 1-inch balls; roll balls in almond-sugar mixture. Place cookies 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are firm and tops are cracked, 8 to 10 minutes. Immediately press a chocolate almond kiss into middle of each cookie; let cool.
Amount Per Serving (48 total)
- 101 cal
- 5.3 g
- 12 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Peanut Butter Candy Blossoms
Almond Butter Cookies with Toffee
Just swipe to see more like this.