New Year's Eve Chicken Wings0 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 25 min
“I make these chicken wings every year for my family on New Year's Eve and they go crazy for them! The cooking method is what makes them so fantastic.” - by Keri
Original recipe yields 20 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large pot or deep fryer to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Rinse wings in a colander and pat very dry with paper towels. Deep-fry wings in batches of 5 or 6 until partially cooked, about 10 minutes; drain on paper towels and let wings cool slightly. Return wings to the hot oil and fry a second time until golden brown, 6 to 8 minutes per batch. Drain on paper towels.
- Transfer wings to a large mixing bowl and toss with hot wing sauce to coat. Use tongs to transfer wings to prepared baking sheet in a single layer. Brush wings with any leftover wing sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven until surface of wings is nearly dry, about 15 minutes. Serve on platters with carrot sticks, celery sticks, and blue cheese dressing.
Amount Per Serving (20 total)
- 308 cal
- 27.6 g
- 6.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Buffalo Chicken Wings I
Buffalo Chicken Wings
Just swipe to see more like this.