Cape Cod Cocktail Meatballs7 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 50 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 20 min
“These cocktail meatballs are perfect for a Christmas, New Year's Eve, or any party that you want to impress. They are the first appetizer to go, and everyone wants the recipe. The recipe originated in Cape Cod (cranberry country). Bon appetit!” - by jazzyrobn
Original recipe yields 40 meat balls
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix ground beef, bread crumbs, parsley, eggs, grated onion, soy sauce, and garlic powder in a bowl until thoroughly combined. Pinch off about 2 teaspoons of meat mixture per meatball and roll into small meatballs. Arrange meatballs in a large, deep baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until meatballs are browned, about 25 minutes. Drain excess grease.
- Combine jellied cranberry sauce, ketchup, brown sugar, and lemon juice in a saucepan and place over medium heat. Stir the sauce until cranberry sauce has melted and brown sugar has dissolved.
- Pour the sauce over meatballs and bake until sauce forms a glaze and meatballs are no longer pink inside, 25 to 30 more minutes.
Amount Per Serving (20 total)
- 168 cal
- 6.2 g
- 19.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (7)Rate This Recipe
"These meatballs are the best EVER! I've been making them for over 3 decades and they have always been a hit. Always the first appetizer to go! The vibrant color alone make it a perfect appetizer fo..." See morer the holidays. If I could, I would give them 10 STARS!"
"I really didn't like them. It was a disappointment as I took them to a buffet for Christmas. People said they were good tho'. I won't make them again. I did make them as written in the recipe...." See more"
Cocktail Meatballs I
Just swipe to see more like this.