Microwave Divinity0 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 3 min
- Ready In: 33 min
“Easy to make. Tastes like your grandma's divinity. No fail, you'll get it your first try; no more trying several times before it's perfect. Comes out perfectly the first time every time.” - by Crystal
Original recipe yields 2 dozen divinity pieces
- Mix sugar, corn syrup, and water together in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Cook sugar mixture in the microwave until mixture is 250 degrees F (120 degrees C), or until a small amount of sugar mixture dropped into cold water forms a rigid ball, 3 minutes.
- Beat egg whites in a glass or metal bowl until stiff peaks form. Lift your beater or whisk straight up: the egg whites will form sharp peaks.
- Stir sugar mixture into egg whites until no longer glossy, about 7 minutes. Stir in vanilla extract.
- Drop candy by teaspoonfuls onto a sheet of waxed paper. Let stand until cooled, 15 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 79 cal
- 0 g
- < 1%
- 20.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Peanut Butter Divinity Roll
Just swipe to see more like this.