Easy Microwave Peanut Brittle2 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 8 min
- Ready In: 18 min
“Super easy to make and tastes great. No need for a candy thermometer!” - by Amy B
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Spray a baking sheet and a wooden spoon with cooking spray.
- Mix sugar and corn syrup together in a microwaveable bowl safe for high temperatures.
- Heat sugar mixture in microwave on high for 5 minutes.
- Stir peanuts and butter into sugar mixture. Heat in microwave until mixture becomes a caramel color, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Mix baking soda and vanilla extract into syrup until smooth and foam has dissipated. Spread candy onto the prepared baking sheet using the sprayed wooden spoon. Work quickly; candy hardens fast. Let stand until cool. Break into pieces to serve.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 439 cal
- 20.1 g
- 62.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
Microwave Oven Peanut Brittle
Microwave Peanut Brittle
Just swipe to see more like this.