Spaghetti with Chicken Breast, Bell Peppers and Romano Cheese0 Reviews
“This delicious protein-packed pasta dish uses PLUS pasta for additional boosts of fiber and ALA-Omega 3.” - by Barilla
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a saute pan; add garlic and red onion; sweat for 4 minutes.
- Add chicken and 1 tablespoon olive oil to a separate pan and cook three-fourths of the way through.
- Add the peppers to the onions and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add chicken broth and continue cooking until reduced by half.
- Cook PLUS® Spaghetti according to package directions.
- Add the chicken to the pepper and onion mixture; season the mixture with salt and pepper.
- Remove pan from the heat and stir in the Romano cheese.
- Toss chicken mixture with the cooked PLUS® Spaghetti.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 599 cal
- 16.5 g
- 75.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Whole Grain Linguine with Roasted Peppers
Mini Penne with Sweet Peppers and Parmigiano-Reggiano
Just swipe to see more like this.