Pasta Bake with Broccoli and Cheese0 Reviews
“This cheesy, comforting pasta bake is made healthier with broccoli florets and PLUS pasta, giving you additional protein, Fiber and ALA-Omega 3.” - by Barilla
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook PLUS® Elbows for 7 minutes.
- Add broccoli and continue cooking 2 additional minutes.
- Drain and mix together, elbows, broccoli, 3 cups of mozzarella cheese, milk, 3/4 cup of Parmigiano cheese, onion, eggs and seasonings in a large bowl.
- Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining Parmigiano and mozzarella cheeses.
- Cover and bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove and let rest 10 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 930 cal
- 36.8 g
- 82 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Elbows with Cauliflower and Brussels Sprouts
Whole Grain Penne with Radicchio, Butternut Squash and Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese
Just swipe to see more like this.