Whole Grain Linguine with Roasted Peppers1 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“A simply, savory pasta dish with roasted bell peppers is made even healthier with Barilla Whole Grain pasta.” - by Barilla
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Broil peppers for 15-20 minutes or until skins are blackened and blistered, turning occasionally. Place peppers in a tightly closed bag and let stand for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove skins and seeds. Cut into thin strips and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and saute until slightly yellow.
- Meanwhile, add cauliflower florets to the skillet and saute for 3-4 minutes (skip this step if cauliflower is omitted).
- Add roasted bell pepper strips to the skillet and saute for 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drain pasta, reserving 1/3 cup of cooking liquid.
- Toss pasta with the sauce. If needed, add some cooking liquid to the skillet. Toss pasta with parsley and mix well.
- Top with cheese before serving.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 592 cal
- 22.1 g
- 79.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"this was a easy one to make. after i cooked it my whole family ate it and just loved it. A+++++++ would make it again...." See more"
Farfalle with Roasted Red Bell Peppers, Asparagus and Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese
Whole Grain Angel Hair with Pistachio and Basil Pesto, Cherry Tomatoes and Black Olives
Just swipe to see more like this.