Broccoli-Beef Wellington1 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 40 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“My Grandmother passed this recipe down to me, and it's a real keeper. What's not to love?! It's quick, easy, and tastes so good!” - by GessicaAbsi
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Cook and stir ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat until browned and crumbly, about 10 minutes; drain excess grease.
- Stir broccoli, mozzarella cheese, onion, sour cream, salt, and black pepper into ground beef. Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Divide each package of crescent rolls in half to make 4 squares; press perforations to seal each piece into a solid sheet of dough. Place dough squares onto an ungreased baking sheet and gently form each piece into a rectangle. Spoon 1/4 of meat mixture into the center of each rectangle, bring 2 opposite long edges together in the center, and overlap. Pinch edges of dough to seal into filled packets. Brush with beaten egg.
- Bake until packets are deep golden brown and the filling is hot, 18 to 22 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 817 cal
- 49.3 g
- 51.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"Good recipe. Although 18 minutes was too long to cook in my oven. I took them out after 13...." See more"
Broccoli Hamburger Casserole
Just swipe to see more like this.