Bubbling Bread Sticky Buns0 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 8 hr 55 min
“This is a tasty morning treat I learned from my friends at Christmas brunch!” - by Rita Margarita
Original recipe yields 1 9-inch fluted tube pan
- Grease a 9-inch fluted tube pan (such as Bundt®).
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup walnuts into the prepared pan. Arrange dinner rolls in the pan.
- Mix brown sugar and pudding mix in a small bowl; sprinkle evenly over the rolls. Add raisins and 1/2 cup walnuts.
- Mix white sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl; sprinkle evenly over raisin and walnut layer. Pour melted butter over the entire roll mixture. Cover pan loosely with plastic wrap and a towel; place on a baking sheet. Allow to rise at room temperature for 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Remove towel and plastic wrap from pan, keeping the fluted tube pan on the baking sheet in case ingredients overflow.
- Bake in the preheated oven until rolls are cooked and browned, about 30 minutes. Place a sheet of aluminum foil over rolls midway through baking if they brown too quickly. Cool in the pan for 5 to 10 minutes before turning onto a plate.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 456 cal
- 16.4 g
- 71.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Marcia's Famous Sticky Buns
Just swipe to see more like this.