Garlic Chicken and Potatoes3 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Ready In: 30 min
“Only four ingredients are needed to create this family favorite.” - by Land O'Lakes Test Kitchens
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Pierce potatoes with fork in 2-3 places. Microwave 3-5 minutes or until just beginning to soften.
- Melt 2 Saute Express® squares in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat just until bubbles begin to form.
- Add chicken.
- Saute 13-18 minutes or until chicken is golden brown on both sides and done (165 degrees F). Remove from skillet.
- Melt remaining 1 Saute Express® square in skillet. Cut potatoes into bite-sized wedges; add potatoes and green beans to skillet. Cover; cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 8-10 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown and green beans are tender.
- Slice chicken; serve over potatoes and green beans.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 501 cal
- 13.5 g
- 63.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"Extremely good. The recipe was quick and easy. Adding potato and beans to sauce was really delicious. Husband raved over the dinner. Will definitely make again...." See more"
Garlic Roasted Chicken and Potatoes
Saute Express(R) Saute Starter Garlic Chicken Pizza
Just swipe to see more like this.