Saute Express® Saute Starter Garlic Chicken Pizza0 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Ready In: 30 min
“Pizza night is made easy with this flavorful chicken and two cheese pizza.” - by Land O'Lakes Test Kitchens
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Melt Saute Express® square in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat just until bubbles begin to form.
- Add chicken.
- Saute 4-5 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Brush liquid from pan over pizza crust. Top with spinach, chicken and cheeses.
- Place pizza directly on oven rack. Bake 10-12 minutes or until cheese melted.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 463 cal
- 15.3 g
- 51.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Unbelievably Awesome Barbeque Chicken Pizza
Saute Express(R) Saute Starter Confetti Chicken
Just swipe to see more like this.