Saute Express® Saute Starter Thai Chicken Pizza1 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Ready In: 30 min
“Kids will enjoy this easy chicken pizza topped with a Thai peanut sauce and lots of crunch.” - by Land O'Lakes Test Kitchens
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Melt Saute Express® square in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat just until bubbles begin to form.
- Add chicken.
- Saute 4-5 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Spread peanut sauce over pizza crust. Top with broccoli slaw, green onions, cheese and chicken.
- Place pizza directly on oven rack. Bake 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with cilantro and peanuts.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 538 cal
- 18.9 g
- 60.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"Made this for my husband, who absolutely loved it! He said to be sure and save this recipe to make it again. Will share it with my family also. Has a nice little kick to it, and the slaw and peanuts p..." See morerovide a good crunch. I didn't have the Saute Express square, so just used regular butter with salt and pepper - tasted fine - great substitute. I highly recommend this recipe."
Saute Express(R) Saute Starter Garlic Chicken Pizza
Just swipe to see more like this.