Apple Pork Chops and Stuffing4 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 55 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 15 min
“Tender, moist pork chops surrounded by apples and stuffing make this quick and easy supper a great meal anytime.” - by Sweetly
Original recipe yields 6 pork chops
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; brown pork chops in the hot oil, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Bring water and margarine to a boil in a saucepan; add stuffing mix and cover. Remove saucepan from heat and let stand 5 minutes to absorb water. Remove cover and fluff stuffing with a fork.
- Spread apple pie filling into the prepared baking dish; layer pork chops onto pie filling layer. Spoon stuffing over pork chops. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35 minutes. Remove aluminum foil and cook until pork is no longer pink in the center, about 10 more minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 375 cal
- 13.6 g
- 46.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
"I made this recipe tonight for my family and my husband and I really liked it. I've been hesitant to make pork chops because they are always tough. I searched for a different way to cook the meat an..." See mored this worked! The pork was so tender and I loved the apple filling layered with the stuffing. I will make this again!"
"I love this recipe and have been making it for a long time. Now my girls make it for their families. There's just something about pork and apples........" See more"
Bourbon Apple Cider and Honey Glazed Pork Chops
Autumn Apple Onion Pork Chops
Just swipe to see more like this.