Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pulls4 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 40 min
“I found this recipe and brought it to a Super Bowl® party to complement the variety of foods there. It is very versatile and goes with many meals.” - by Angela
Original recipe yields 1 loaf
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium heat, turning occasionally, until halfway cooked, about 5 minutes. Drain the bacon slices on paper towels; cut crosswise into 1/2-inch wide strips.
- Cut slits halfway through bread in two directions creating a checkerboard pattern. Slip Cheddar cheese slices and bacon pieces into the slits.
- Mix butter and ranch dressing mix together in a small bowl; pour over bread, allowing to drip into the slits. Wrap entire loaf in a sheet of aluminum foil and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Unwrap bread and return to baking sheet; bake until cheese is melted and bacon is crisp, about 10 more minutes.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 266 cal
- 15.6 g
- 21.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
"sound great but would like a picture to see how it is suppose to look...." See more"
"The results have an impressive amount of flavor. I don't know about the setting for a party where multiple people are going to be grabbing at it but it worked great for just my wife and I. The store w..." See moreas all out of Sourdough rounds so the next best thing was a rye round. Preparing it with this recipe gave it a huge, amazing flavor. I look forward to trying it again with sourdough bread."
"This was very good and easier to make than the instructions made it sound. I made it as written. However, I think I cut the bread too deep. I think it would have looked nicer and been easier to pul..." See morel apart had I kept made the slices a little more shallow. Nevertheless, it smelled great while cooking and tasted great. I will make this again."
Bacon and Cheddar Stuffed Mushrooms
Bacon Cheddar Chive Muffins
Just swipe to see more like this.