Raspberry-Sour Cream Crumb Cake0 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 40 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“Fresh raspberries with a streusel topping.” - by TerryWilson
Original recipe yields 1 10-inch cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10-inch springform pan.
- Stir 1 cup flour, 2/3 cup sugar, and lemon zest together in a bowl; add melted butter and stir with a fork until the mixture turns crumbly. Set aside.
- Mix 1 3/4 cup flour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the eggs, sour cream, and vanilla in another bowl until they are well blended. Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture in the large bowl and beat until you get a smooth and fluffy batter, about 2 minutes. Pour into the prepared pan; cover with an even layer of raspberries. Sprinkle the topping over the raspberries.
- Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 38 to 42 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for 20 minutes before removing sides. Dust with confectioners' sugar to serve.
Amount Per Serving (16 total)
- 265 cal
- 9.9 g
- 40.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
No reviews (yet). Have you made this recipe? Be the first to review it!
Blueberry Sour Cream Coffee Cake
Sour Cream Coffee Cake
Just swipe to see more like this.