Touchdown Pizza3 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 30 min
“My favorite sports pub serves this, and I've come up with a simple and delicious home version. Many local restaurants sell wing sauce, and most grocery stores carry it near the steak and BBQ sauces. It's rich, so serve in squares as an appetizer. Serve ranch dressing, celery, and carrot sticks on the side. Enjoy!” - by Saveur
Original recipe yields 1 14-inch pizza
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place pizza crust on the prepared baking sheet.
- Mix chicken and 3 tablespoons wing sauce together in a bowl until evenly coated.
- Spread 1/2 cup wing sauce on the pizza crust; top with blue cheese, chicken mixture, and celery. Cover pizza with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pizza is cooked through and cheese is bubbling, about 12 minutes. Cool pizza about 5 minutes before cutting into squares.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 386 cal
- 15.1 g
- 39.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"This was amazingly delicious!!!! The key is to use a very good brand of wing sauce. I used a local wing houses sauce and used more chicken...other than that exactly as written! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!..." See more!!!!!"
"This was DELICIOUS! My buffalo wing sauce was extremely hot, and since I was also feeding the little guy (who does like spicy foods), I mixed some w/ some ranch dressing and used that as the base sauc..." See moree, which worked out really well. The flavors were great, and it smelled wonderful while it was baking. Everyone loved it...a definite keeper~YUM! Thanks, Saveur, for sharing such a nice twist on buffalo chicken and pizza! :)"
"Original review from June 26, 2012: This is just what I was looking for. I halved the cheeses and sauce on all but a small area but that is because as the author states, it's very rich and we were hav..." See moreing it as dinner for two. One of us preferred the drier version and one preferred it as written, but we both thoroughly enjoyed it :) Thanks for recommending this, I used a thin crispy crust and put it on an indirect grill for about 20 minutes (very windy and had a hard time even getting the grill 400)."
Unbelievably Awesome Barbeque Chicken Pizza
Saute Express(R) Saute Starter Garlic Chicken Pizza
Just swipe to see more like this.