Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna1 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 10 min
“A simple and fast chicken Cordon Bleu in lasagna form. Creamy, delicious, and satisfying.” - by fotoe!78
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat; stir cream cheese into hot butter until it begins to melt, about 5 minutes. Season with salt, onion powder, and black pepper. Whisk warm milk gradually into cream cheese until smooth; stir in 1 1/2 cup Swiss cheese. Bring sauce to a simmer, stirring constantly, until cheese has melted and sauce has thickened, 5 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Spread 3/4 cup of cheese sauce into bottom of a 9x9-inch baking dish. Arrange 1/3 of the lasagna noodles over the sauce and spread half the cooked chicken and half the ham over the noodles. Pour 1 cup sauce over chicken and ham. Repeat layers starting with half the remaining lasagna noodles, remaining chicken, remaining ham, and 1 more cup of cheese sauce. Finish by layering remaining lasagna noodles, remaining sauce, 1/2 cup Swiss cheese, and bread crumbs; sprinkle top with Italian seasoning. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until casserole is bubbling, about 25 minutes. Remove foil and continue to bake until crumbs are browned, about 10 more minutes. Let casserole stand 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 691 cal
- 44.2 g
- 40.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"It was a big hit with my family. I used left over ham instead of deli slices. It is a little rich, so I'll be cutting back on the cream cheese/swiss mixture next time...." See more"
Cordon Bleu Chicken Rolls
Chicken Cordon Bleu with Mornay Sauce
Just swipe to see more like this.