Quiche with Kale, Tomato, and Leek0 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 55 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 10 min
“A simple and healthy breakfast! I don't use pie crust, although I'm sure it would be delicious with crust also. I make this on Sunday night, and I'm a little less grumpy getting out of bed on Monday morning knowing I can microwave this for breakfast!” - by Katherine
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch pie dish.
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add kale, cover, and steam until tender, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat and place in prepared pie dish; add sliced leek and cherry tomatoes.
- Beat eggs in a bowl; stir in milk and shredded Italian cheese blend, followed by rosemary, sea salt, and ground black pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pie dish. Stir gently until egg mixture and kale mixture are evenly combined.
- Bake quiche in preheated oven until the center has set, about 30 minutes. Remove from oven and top with grated Parmesan. Continue baking until quiche is lightly browned on top, about 20 more minutes. Remove from oven and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 110 cal
- 7 g
- 4.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Green Chile Spinach Quiche
Leek and Bacon Quiche with Maille(R) Dijon Originale Mustard
Just swipe to see more like this.