Garlic Lover's Chicken6 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 45 min
“A very flavorful and moist chicken. Great if you like garlic.” - by Candy Kay
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Stir water, kosher salt, and sugar together until the salt and sugar dissolve completely into a brine.
- Put chicken breasts in a large resealable plastic bag; pour brine into the bag with the chicken. Squeeze air from the bag and seal. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- Mix Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, parsley, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl; spread about 1/3 of the mixture into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Remove chicken from the brine, shake off excess liquid, and pat dry. Discard remaining brine.
- Coat chicken with olive oil. Arrange chicken atop the Parmesan cheese layer in the baking dish. Sprinkle remaining Parmesan cheese mixture over the chicken.
- Mix garlic, margarine, and lemon juice together in a small bowl; drizzle over chicken.
- Cook chicken breasts until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 25-30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Switch oven to broil. Sprinkle cheese over the chicken breasts.
- Heat oven's broiler. Cook chicken under the broiler until the cheese is melted and golden brown, about 5 minutes more.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 520 cal
- 34 g
- 19.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (6)Rate This Recipe
"This recipe is amazing. The smell of it cooking is to die for. I followed the recipe pretty close, but I didn't have 14 cloves of garlic so I used what I had which was about 10. I melted the margine i..." See moren a saucepan over the stove with the garlic, then I added the lemon juice. Next time I would omit the second amount of salt, I don't think it needs it as it is very flavourful with just the garlic. You don't need 1/4 cup of olive oil, I used just enough to coat each breast. Definitely will be making this again. Thanks for a great recipe."
"This was so good I will be making this again. Easy flavorful and the aroma as it cooks is out of this world. I have never had chicken breast turn out so tender and juicy before...." See more"
Pea Shoots and Chicken in Garlic Sauce
Saute Express(R) Saute Starter Garlic Chicken Pizza
Just swipe to see more like this.