Quiche with Leeks, Mushrooms and Sweet Potatoes0 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 1 hr 15 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 35 min
“This easy crustless quiche is always a hit with the family. It's vegetarian but satisfying for those meat-eaters too. Good for breakfast or any meal paired with soup and salad. It's great as leftovers too.” - by Jeannine
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch pie dish.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Add thyme, leeks, and mushrooms; cook and stir until the onions are cooked through, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Add sweet potato; cook and stir until the sweet potato is tender, about 15 minutes. Place mixture in prepared pie dish.
- Combine eggs, sour cream, salt, and cream in a food processor; pulse until smooth. Pour into pie dish and stir slightly to distribute over onion mixture. Top with Asiago cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until top is beginning to turn golden brown and center is gently firm, about 45-50 minutes. Let sit a few minutes before cutting. Serve warm.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 298 cal
- 23.6 g
- 14.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Whole Wheat Sweet Potato Muffins
Pork Chops with Apples, Onions, and Sweet Potatoes
Just swipe to see more like this.