Sausage-Stuffed Mushrooms0 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 50 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 5 min
“Just something a little different from the clam-based stuffing(s). Basic recipe you can change to suit your personal tastes. I usually cook and stir the mushrooms in butter before stuffing, but that's just my preference. The guys LOVE these during football/dart nights.” - by Jamie Girl
Original recipe yields 40 mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir mushrooms in butter until softened, about 5 minutes. Transfer mushrooms to a plate and allow to cool.
- Heat another skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir sausage, onion, and garlic until meat is crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer pink, about 10 minutes. Drain and discard any excess grease. Transfer mixture to a large bowl and stir in bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, Italian seasoning, and parsley.
- Arrange mushrooms gill sides up on prepared baking sheet. Spoon sausage mixture into mushroom caps.
- Bake in preheated oven until cheese is melted, about 30 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (10 total)
- 141 cal
- 8.9 g
- 7.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
The Best Stuffed Mushrooms
Beef and Blue Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Just swipe to see more like this.