Apple Cream Cheese Coffee Cake0 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 50 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 15 min
“A nice little pick-me-up on a cold winter morning .” - by countrycooker67
Original recipe yields 1 10-inch cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10-inch tub pan.
- Beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar in a bowl until smooth; set aside. Beat 1 cup white sugar and butter in a bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in apples and vanilla extract.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and baking powder in another bowl; stir into apple mixture. Add sour cream, stirring until batter is just combined. Pour half the batter in prepared tube pan. Spread cream cheese mixture over batter in tube pan; cover with remaining batter.
- Mix walnuts, 2 1/2 tablespoons white sugar, and cinnamon in a small bowl; sprinkle over batter.
- Bake cake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 50 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (16 total)
- 297 cal
- 16 g
- 34.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Polish Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
Sister Schubert's(R) Berry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
Just swipe to see more like this.