Chicken Crescent Casserole9 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 1 hr
- Ready In: 1 hr 20 min
“This is a yummy recipe that any cheese or casserole lover will adore! It's super easy to make, as most casseroles are. It's also a fun recipe to play around with; you could add vegetables (broccoli might be nice) or bacon. Just have fun with it!” - by HotintheKitchen25
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Heat a large skillet over medium heat; pan-fry chicken until no longer pink in the center, about 10 minutes per side. Shred chicken.
- Spread chicken over crescent roll triangles. Roll triangles, starting with the wider end, around chicken. Arrange rolls on prepared baking dish with the seam sides down. Place rolls into prepared baking dish.
- Mix cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, milk, and Cheddar cheese in a bowl; pour mixture over crescent rolls.
- Bake in preheated oven until bubbly and rolls are golden brown, about 40 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 812 cal
- 45.5 g
- 57.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (9)Rate This Recipe
"This was great! I steamed up some cauliflower and stuck them in the casserole between the crescent rolls and poured all the soup and cheese over it. This way I was able to get the veggies in the casse..." See morerole and it made it even heartier!!! I used all organic ingredients, just fyi. My husband loved it so much he kissed my hand, literally! lol"
"Fantastic! I added steamed mixed veggies and with my food processor it shredded the chicken quick with little effort. I served on top of mashed potatoes and my hubs had thirds. I'd say that's a rating..." See more in its self!!"
Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole
Creamy Dilled Chicken Casserole
Just swipe to see more like this.