Amazing and Easy Chicken Wings10 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 1 hr
- Ready In: 3 hr 15 min
“These chicken wings are surprisingly delicious for how few ingredients are involved! I made them for the first time at a football party, and within 10 minutes everyone had eaten all 5 pounds!” - by Rebecca
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Mix brown sugar, mustard, and soy sauce together in a bowl. Measure 1/4 cup marinade for basting and transfer to a small bowl; cover and refrigerate.
- Place wings in a large resealable bag. Pour remaining marinade over wings, coating well. Seal and marinate wings at least 2 hours and up to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Remove chicken wings from resealable bag and transfer to a baking sheet. Discard marinade.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Baste wings with reserved 1/4 cup marinade; cook, basting every 10 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink in the center, about 30 more minutes.
Amount Per Serving (10 total)
- 295 cal
- 12 g
- 30.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (10)Rate This Recipe
"These wings were a hit. I actually did not pre-marinade and they sat in marinade for only 15 mins. prior to baking. I like a crispier wing and baked them at 450 instead of 375. They were tasty and qui..." See moreck. I was able to find a last min. sauce and it worked out well."
"Love this!!! I used half dijon mustard and half yellow. We grilled the chicken. Make sure if you grill put it over indirect heat and watch as the sauce can burn easily because of the sugar. My pic..." See moreky kids liked it and my husband and I can't wait to try it on baby back ribs. Thanks for the easy recipe."
"I was a little scared by the "too mustardy" comment, but these were SOOO GOOD! --just like "honey barbeque" type wings you might get at a restaurant. Didn't taste mustardy at all. (I used a mix of sp..." See moreicy mustard and dijon mustard...not sure how it would taste with yellow mustard.) I added some onion powder and garlic powder, and cooked some sauce with the wings--the sauce gets super gooey--my daughter said it was the best chicken she's ever had. This was the first time I have ever made wings from scratch, and I will be making them again! Thanks for the recipe! I didn't even marinate and they were still amazing!"
Spicy Ginger Chicken Wings
Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Wings
Just swipe to see more like this.