PHILADELPHIA INDULGENCE Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake0 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Ready In: 6 hr 15 min
“Rich and creamy white chocolate cheesecake with a whipped chocolate layer is topped with white chocolate curls and fresh raspberries.” - by PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix cookie crumbs, 1 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 min.
- Melt 4 oz. white chocolate as directed on package. Beat plain PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, remaining sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended. Add melted chocolate; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 50 to 55 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours. Meanwhile, shave remaining white chocolate into curls.
- Spoon PHILADELPHIA INDULGENCE into medium bowl; stir until creamy. Add COOL WHIP; whisk until blended. Spread over cheesecake. Garnish with white chocolate curls and raspberries.
Amount Per Serving (16 total)
- 392 cal
- 26.7 g
- 34.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
PHILADELPHIA Vanilla Mousse Cheesecake
Just swipe to see more like this.