Apple Pie Bars from PHILADELPHIA®0 Reviews
- Prep: 35 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 30 min
“You'll know it's a special occasion when you get to enjoy a serving of these delicious bars.” - by PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Beat cream cheese and butter in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Gradually add 3 cups flour, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Shape into 2 balls. Place 1 ball on large lightly floured sheet of waxed paper; flatten slightly. Cover with second floured sheet of waxed paper. Roll out dough to 15-1/2x10-1/2-inch rectangle. Discard top sheet of waxed paper.
- Spray 15x10x1-inch pan with cooking spray; invert over rolled-out dough. Flip dough and pan together. (Pan will be on bottom.) Remove second waxed paper sheet; gently press dough onto bottom and up side of pan. Toss apples with remaining flour, granulated sugar and cinnamon; spread onto bottom of crust.
- Repeat rolling out of remaining dough ball to make second rectangle. Remove top sheet of waxed paper; carefully flip dough over apples. Discard waxed paper. Tuck edges of dough down sides of pan to enclose apples. Make several slits in top crust to vent.
- Bake 35 to 40 min. or until golden brown.
- Cool dessert 15 min. Meanwhile, mix powdered sugar and water. Drizzle glaze over dessert. Cool 30 min. before cutting into bars.
Amount Per Serving (16 total)
- 355 cal
- 15.8 g
- 52.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
PHILADELPHIA Marble Brownies
Make-Ahead Spinach Phyllo Roll-Ups from PHILADELPHIA(R)
Just swipe to see more like this.