Really, Really Easy Chocolate Raspberry Mousse0 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 3 min
- Ready In: 13 min
“This decadent mousse bursting with raspberries and dark chocolate is simple enough to make any day yet fancy enough for special occasions, too.” - by Dairy Farmers of Canada Real Cream
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- In a small heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water, heat 1/4 cup (50 mL) of the cream, stirring often, until steaming.
- Remove bowl from pan and stir in chocolate until melted and smooth (return it over the pan of hot water if it doesn't all melt being careful not to overheat it).
- In a chilled bowl, using an electric mixer, whip remaining cream until soft peaks form. Beat in sugar and vanilla just until stiff peaks form.
- Fold one-quarter of the whipped cream into chocolate mixture then fold back into the remaining whipped cream. Fold in two-thirds of the raspberries.
- Spoon into serving dishes and top with remaining raspberries.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 8 hours.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 262 cal
- 20.3 g
- 17.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Angel Cake with Strawberries & Citrus Cream
Easy Creamy Rice Pudding
Just swipe to see more like this.