Mini Cheesecakes from PHILADELPHIA®1 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Ready In: 3 hr 20 min
“Mini cheesecakes topped with whipped cream, blueberries, and lemon zest make elegant little individual desserts.” - by PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
Original recipe yields 18 mini cheesecakes
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix graham crumbs, 2 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottoms of 18 paper-lined muffin pan cups.
- Beat cream cheese, remaining 3/4 cup sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crusts.
- Bake 25 to 30 min. or until centers are almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Beat whipping cream with mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form; spread gently onto cheesecakes. Top with blueberries and lemon zest.
Amount Per Serving (18 total)
- 250 cal
- 18.9 g
- 18.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"These are absolutely delicious, and easy to make. Everyone was raving about them when I brought them to a party. They make 18 cupcake-sized cheesecakes- a great serving size. I topped some with whipp..." See moreed cream and blueberries, and drizzled others with melted chocolate- but honestly, my favorites were the plain ones!"
PHILADELPHIA Vanilla Mousse Cheesecake
"Fruit Smoothie" No-Bake Cheesecake from PHILADELPHIA(R)
Just swipe to see more like this.