Mixed Berry Almond Cake0 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 50 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 25 min
“Blueberries and raspberries are baked between layers of almond paste-laden batter in this deliciously unique cake recipe.” - by sioux16
Original recipe yields 1 9-inch cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9-inch springform pan.
- Combine white sugar, almond paste, and butter in mixing bowl; beat with an electric hand mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat on high for 3 minutes.
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt into a separate bowl. Add flour mixture to almond paste mixture and beat until just combined. Pour 2 1/4 cups of batter into prepared pan, gently smoothing to edges. Arrange blueberries and raspberries atop the batter layer; top with remaining batter. Sprinkle almonds over the batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 50 to 55 minutes. Cool in the pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Gently slide a knife around the inside edge of the pan and release springform circle.
- Lightly dust cake with confectioners' sugar.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 496 cal
- 24.5 g
- 63.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Glazed Almond Bundt Cake
Mixed Berry Pie with Honey Whole Wheat Crust
Just swipe to see more like this.