Awesome Slow Cooker Buffalo Wings4 Reviews
- Cook: 4 hr 30 min
- Ready In: 4 hr 30 min
“I made these wings for Super Bowl®; they were gone in five minutes and super-easy to make! Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing.” - by amylrowe
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Combine 1 bottle hot pepper sauce, 1/2 cup butter, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, onion powder, and garlic powder in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Place chicken wings into slow cooker and pour sauce mixture over wings.
- Cook on High for 2 hours. Reduce heat to Low; cook 2 hours more.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease several baking sheets.
- Spread wings onto prepared baking sheets and bake in preheated oven until wings are crisp and browned, about 30 minutes.
- Melt 1/2 cup butter with 1 bottle hot sauce in a small saucepan and simmer until thickened, about 20 minutes. Brush sauce onto wings just before serving.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 385 cal
- 34.4 g
- 3.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
"This recipe is so easy and very tasty! The wings have a nice crust to them yet the meat falls off the bone. I used drumettes instead of chicken wing pieces and baked them slightly lower at 350 degree..." See mores. I opted to omit the final coating of hot sauce and had it on the table for use instead. This was a winner - not a single wing left!"
"This recipe was really good. Next time I would probably change up the spices but other then that amazing!!!..." See more"
Grilled Buffalo Wings
Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Wings
Just swipe to see more like this.