Meatball Sub Casserole2 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 50 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“My boys LOVE this! It is quick and simple! I am always asked to bring this to Super Bowl® parties and family events!” - by sarabrola
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Heat garlic bread with spread side up on a baking sheet in the preheated oven until warm and golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring spaghetti sauce to a boil in a large pot. Place frozen meatballs into sauce. Reduce heat to low and simmer until meatballs are heated through, about 20 minutes.
- Tear garlic bread into bite-size pieces and spread into bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish. Pour spaghetti sauce and meatballs over garlic bread, coating bread with sauce and distributing meatballs evenly. Spread mozzarella cheese over top in a layer, followed by a layer of Parmesan cheese.
- Bake casserole until cheese has melted, 20 to 25 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 733 cal
- 37.2 g
- 58 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
Microwave Meatball Sandwich in Ten Minutes
Timballo Spaghetti Casserole
Just swipe to see more like this.