Sausage Bread Ring0 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 1 hr 10 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 40 min
“A super-easy appetizer or snack to prepare that you can't stop eating! So scrumptious!” - by THEHOKIEFAN
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir sausage, breaking meat into chunks, until crumbly and no longer pink, about 10 minutes. Transfer sausage to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- Mix mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, and egg together in a bowl.
- Rough dough into a 10x14-inch rectangle on a baking sheet. Spread cheese mixture onto dough, leaving a 1-inch border. Roll dough around cheese mixture, starting from the long edge, creating a long log. Form the log into a circle and pinch edges together to seal. Brush top of roll with egg yolk.
- Bake in the preheated oven until ring is dark golden brown, 1 hour. Cool for 15 minutes before slicing into pieces to serve.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 315 cal
- 17.2 g
- 19.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Papa Felico's Garlic Sausage Bread
Sage Sausage Bread
Just swipe to see more like this.