Cranberry-Orange Biscotti2 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 20 min
“I received this recipe from a friend, and it's great! I use the convection bake setting on my oven, so it's usually 50 degrees hotter than normal ovens. you may want to add 50 degrees depending on your oven.” - by bubbles52793
Original recipe yields 1 dozen biscotti
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat butter and sugar together in a bowl until mixture is creamy. Beat in eggs, orange zest, orange extract, and almond extract.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl; mix dry ingredients into moist ingredients to make a stiff dough. Mix sweetened cranberries into dough. Form dough into a ball, cut into halves, and shape each half into a log. Place logs onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the edges are lightly browned, 20 to 25 minutes. Let logs cool completely on wire racks.
- Cut logs into slices on a slight diagonal and lay the slices on the parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake biscotti until crisp and lightly golden brown, about 7 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 294 cal
- 8.8 g
- 49.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
"Delicious! I followed the recipe exactly but cooked them at a higher temperature (375). My family couldn't stop raving about them... when their mouths weren't full!..." See more"
"I loved these Cranberry-Orange Biscotti. I followed the directions as stated except for the second baking. 7 minutes on one side did not result in a crispy crust. To get a crispy biscotti, I had to ba..." See moreke them 7-8 minutes on both sides. Depending on how crisp you like your biscotti the second baking time will need to be longer. The dough was so easy to roll out. Some biscotti recipes have sticky dough. This dough was not sticky. I loved the orange zest along with the orange extract and cranberries. I cut off the ends, and of course I had to taste the biscotti. Delicious!"
Cinnamon Sugar Biscotti
Orange Almond Biscotti I
Just swipe to see more like this.