Kid's Favorite Pizza Casserole1 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 35 min
- Ready In: 55 min
“I know there's not much to this, but kids love it.” - by Amy Hamilton
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until cooked through but firm to the bite, 8 minutes. Drain.
- Cook and stir ground beef in a skillet over medium heat until meat is crumbly and browned, about 10 minutes; drain excess grease.
- Mix cooked ground beef, macaroni, pizza sauce, tomato sauce, and mushrooms in a bowl. Layer half the macaroni mixture into a 9x12-inch baking dish; top with 1/2 the mozzarella cheese. Layer remaining macaroni mixture over the top; sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese over macaroni mixture. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese has melted and casserole is bubbling, about 35 minutes. Let cool for 3 to 5 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 497 cal
- 21.5 g
- 36.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe More Reviews
Kid's Favorite Passover Pizza
Dad's Favorite Casserole
Just swipe to see more like this.