Blue Ribbon Apple Crumb Pie2 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 15 min
“Delicious and easy! No rolling out the pie crust!” - by Danielle W.
Original recipe yields 1 9-inch pie
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix 1 1/2 cups flour, vegetable oil, milk, 2 teaspoons sugar, and salt in a bowl until mixture pulls together; transfer and press into a 9-inch pie dish to form a crust.
- Combine 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon in a large bowl; toss apples into cinnamon sugar to coat. Transfer apples to pie dish.
- Stir 1 cup flour and brown sugar in a bowl. Cut in cold butter with a knife or pastry blender until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle crumbs over apples.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden and bubbly, about 45 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 492 cal
- 25.6 g
- 63.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
"This apple pie was amazingly good! It was so simple to throw together. It was nice to not have to fool with rolling out pie dough. Tasted fantastic! I will keep this as my new go-to recipe for apple..." See more pie."
Apple Crumb Pie
California Walnut Streusel Apple Pie
Just swipe to see more like this.