Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars0 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“Incredibly easy and tasty. Neufchatel can be substituted for the cream cheese for a lower-fat but equally scrumptious alternative.” - by ANGELAH100
Original recipe yields 16 2-inch square bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Mix flour and brown sugar in a bowl. Cut butter into flour mixture until small crumbs form. Stir pecans into the crumbs. Set 3/4 cup of the mixture aside for topping the bars; press remainder of the mixture into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Bake crust in preheated oven until lightly browned, about 15 minutes; remove from oven and set aside to cool slightly.
- Beat cream cheese, white sugar, pumpkin puree, eggs, vanilla extract, allspice, and cinnamon together in a bowl until smooth; pour over the cooled crust. Sprinkle reserved topping over the cream cheese mixture.
- Return dish to oven and continue baking until the topping browns, 30 to 35 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (16 total)
- 202 cal
- 11.9 g
- 21.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Pumpkin Layer Cheesecake
Yummy Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
Just swipe to see more like this.