Spinach Lasagna Roll Ups3 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 40 min
- Ready In: 55 min
“Filled with spinach, ricotta, and mozzarella, these rolls are easy to make and so delicious.” - by Chickentarian
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna in boiling water until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 8 minutes; drain and lay noodles flat onto a flat surface.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir garlic in hot oil until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Transfer garlic to a large bowl; add spinach, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, and salt. Stir mixture until evenly combined.
- Spread a heaping 1/4 cup of spinach mixture into the middle of each lasagna noodle. Roll noodle firmly around the filling. Arrange rolled noodles into a baking dish. Pour spaghetti sauce over the rolls. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove foil from dish and continue cooking another 5 minutes. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the rolls to serve.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 245 cal
- 9.2 g
- 28.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"Pretty good. I omitted the extra teaspoon of salt and instead of cooking fresh garlic, I just added wet garlic to the cheese mix. I didn’t have a 14 oz. jar of pasta sauce, so I mixed what I had: 8 ..." See moreoz. can of tomato sauce, 6 oz. can of tomato paste, and 1 Tbsp. of dried Italian seasoning. I fit the 8 roll-ups in a 9x9 square dish and as a main dish, this recipe made 2.5 servings in this house."
"The spinach and ricotta was a little overwhelming. Next time I might add some more garlic to the mix and maybe some sugar. I had to thicken the sauce with tomato paste in order to get the right look t..." See moreo it. Overall was still very good."
Spinach Lasagna III
Lasagna Roll Ups II
Just swipe to see more like this.