No Fry Apple Fritters4 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 35 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“Just like the deep-fried fritters without all the extra grease. They are so easy you won't believe it!” - by Born To Cook
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix white sugar and cinnamon together in a large resealable bag; add biscuits and seal. Shake bag until biscuits are coated in cinnamon-sugar.
- Arrange half the apples and half the pecans in a round formation in an 8x8-inch pan; top with half the coated biscuits. Arrange half the remaining apples and pecans in a second layer and top with coated biscuits.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat; dissolve brown sugar and vanilla extract in the melted butter. Pour butter-sugar mixture over biscuit mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until biscuits are cooked through, about 35 minutes. Cool fritters in pan for 10 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 378 cal
- 21.2 g
- 46.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
"This makes an appetizing coffee cake that is perfect with your morning coffee. Because my apples were small, I ended up using three, and chopped them in ½” pieces. I baked it in a round ceramic dis..." See moreh that was buttered to keep the round shape. Take extra care in removing the cake from the pan as mine was prone to fall apart."
"My Family loved it. Probably not the healthiest breakfast, but perfect for a special day. I made mine with home made baking powder biscuits. I didn't bother to cut them up into biscuit shapes, I ju..." See morest pulled the dough apart into rough clumps about 1/2 the size of my fist before I put them into the sugar and cinnamon mix."
Apple Dumplings I
Cranberry Apple Cake
Just swipe to see more like this.