Pork Ribs Piquant5 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 3 hr 10 min
- Ready In: 3 hr 20 min
“Tender succulent pork cooked in a wonderful sauce. Serve with hot white rice.” - by motherof5
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Spread flour into a shallow dish. Dredge ribs in flour to coat.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook ribs in hot oil until completely browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove ribs to a casserole dish.
- Melt butter in the hot skillet. Cook and stir onion in melted butter until translucent, about 5 minutes. Stir ketchup, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, mustard, and salt with the onion until you have a smooth sauce. Pour water into the sauce; cook and stir until hot. Pour sauce over the ribs. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Cook in preheated oven, spooning sauce over meat several times during baking, for 90 minutes. Turn ribs and continue cooking and basting with sauce until the meat is completely tender, about 90 minutes more.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 490 cal
- 29.9 g
- 34 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (5)Rate This Recipe
"fantasic! did sauce as written but decided to add a slurry of 1-tsp cornstarch in water,sauce seemed too runny. also made it a complete meal by throwing in some mixed color bell peppers and some pinea..." See morepple.thanks for your recipe!"
"Delicious! I used the ingredients exactly as written, but after I browned the ribs and made the sauce, I put everything in my crock pot. Cooked on high for about an hour and then low for another 2-3...." See more Came out great. Served over rice."
Hoot-n Holler Baby Back Pork Ribs
Kai's Crown Pork Ribs
Just swipe to see more like this.