Baked Crab and Artichoke Dip5 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“This baked crab and artichoke dip is made and served in a bread bowl that you can eat too!” - by Chef John
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Combine cream cheese, crab meat, artichoke bottoms, 6 ounces Cheddar cheese, red bell pepper, green onions, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, lemon zest and juice, tarragon, Worcestershire sauce, and cayenne pepper in a large bowl; season with salt and black pepper.
- Cut the top 1/3 off the loaf of sourdough bread and discard. Remove the bread filling and discard, leaving just the crust. Place in the prepared baking dish.
- Transfer artichoke mixture to the prepared bread bowl; top with 2 tablespoons Cheddar cheese and cayenne pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until dip is warmed and top is golden brown, about 30 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 414 cal
- 25 g
- 27.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (5)Rate This Recipe
"This is a nice looking dish. It was good, but a bit bland so I added garlic powder, old bay, and a bit more cayenne pepper. Thank you for the clear instructions and recipe Chef John :)..." See more"
"Kind of bland, we followed the recipe to the "T", we added more cayenne but recipe missing flavor...." See more"
Spicy Maryland Crab Dip
Buttery Crab and Artichoke Dip
Just swipe to see more like this.