Asparagus Mushroom Bacon Crustless Quiche6 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 40 min
- Ready In: 55 min
“This is a very tasty crustless quiche. You can substitute the filling for different ones you may like better, but these are my favorite. By the way, this is Atkins® induction-friendly.” - by Nikki_W
Original recipe yields 1 10-inch quiche
- Position oven rack to center position. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Butter a 10-inch pie plate.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir bacon in the hot skillet until crisp, 5 to 10 minutes. Remove bacon and drain all but 2 tablespoons grease from skillet. Cook and stir asparagus and mushrooms in the remaining bacon grease until asparagus is tender, about 5 minutes.
- Remove skillet from heat and toss bacon into asparagus mixture. Spread asparagus-bacon mixture into the prepared pie pan. Sprinkle Swiss cheese over mixture.
- Whisk cream, eggs, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Pour egg mixture over asparagus-cheese mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until quiche is set and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 291 cal
- 25.9 g
- 3.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (6)Rate This Recipe
"Oh my goodness this is delicious! Hubby and I decided we were in the mood for breakfast for dinner, so I decided to make this quiche. I made it exactly as written and it was FABULOUS! The eggs have su..." See morech an amazing creamy taste; I could just eat them plain! All the other ingredients go so well together. I wouldn't change a thing! I can see myself making this for company as it's very impressive. I like that this has no crust, so I can fit it into my low-carb diet. Thanks for the great recipe, Nikki!"
"I really liked the flavors in this quiche, but it seems as though 1 1/2 cups of heavy cream would have been too much. I stopped at 1 cup after pouring and I'm glad I did. The combination of swiss, a..." See moresparagus, baby bella mushrooms, and of course BACON makes a delicious quiche. Thanks!"
"Thank you, thank you for submitting this recipe! My husband and I are on Atkins and doing the Phase 1 Induction. Allrecipes.com is my go-to site for recipes, and just by chance I thought I'd use Atkin..." See mores Induction as my search criteria. This is the only recipe that came up and it looks a.MA.zing. Thanks again! (PS - Love all the helpful reviews!)"
Spinach and Bacon Quiche
Leek and Bacon Quiche with Maille(R) Dijon Originale Mustard
Just swipe to see more like this.