Crustless Quiche by Pam2 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 1 hr
- Ready In: 1 hr 30 min
“A hearty and savory quiche without the crust. Don't count calories with this one. Make sure to use the real ingredients to assure the great flavors. Substitute bacon for the sausage if desired.” - by PammyJ
Original recipe yields 1 7x11-inch quiche
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a 7x11-inch baking dish.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and stir in ground sausage. Cook and stir until sausage is crumbly and evenly browned, 5 to 10 minutes. Remove sausage from skillet and drain all but 2 tablespoons of drippings.
- Cook and stir onion and bell pepper in the reserved drippings until softened, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Mix sausage, onion, bell pepper, sour cream, Cheddar cheese, Swiss cheese, garlic powder, hot pepper sauce, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl; mix in beaten eggs until incorporated. Pour mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden brown and center is set, 50 to 55 minutes. Allow to cool 10 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 445 cal
- 37.4 g
- 5.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
"This rating probably isn't really fair because I altered the recipe so much. I omitted the onions, peppers, meat, and hot sauce completely. Instead I combined 7 eggs with the cheese and substituted ..." See more16 oz of cottage cheese for the sour cream. I seasoned with salt and pepper only. Then I laid raw florettes of broccoli on the top before baking, for the full 55 minutes. My kids thought the dish was too cheesy, but I really liked it. Will follow the recipe as written some time in the future."
Crustless Spinach Quiche
Low Carb and Gluten Free Quiche Lorraine
Just swipe to see more like this.